Fitting hardware to sash
1-sash square tilt-turn
H12 GK hinge side Si-line
Milling stay AF/iP Z only groove axis 9 mm (sash)
Miller Ø 8mm/Spacer disc Ø 27 mm
(alternatively with jig EB 643-3/-7)
• The gear driven scissor stay AF/iP Z makes it possible to have a horizontal handle position on the bottom
sash rail allowing tilt open or close operation of the sash by turning the operating handle through 180°.
• Opening in the turn position for cleaning is possible by turning the handle through 90° but the use of a turn
lock is recommended for safety and to prevent mishandling should be fitted on the sash bottom rail.
• For ease of operation a larger PSK handleis used because of the increased torque required and in addition
the fastening plates are fitted to prevent deflection of the corner drives.
• If the sash does not tilt the 90 -100mm you can adjust the gear driven scissor stay AF/iP Z buy one tooth at a
time in the direction of the handle jamb to achieve these dimensions.
• It is possible for the operation to be automated using a motorised handle from the SIEGENIA-AUBI SIMotion
product range (eg., Motor Lever MH10) and can be combined with automated building ventilation
systems. They will also provide ease of use.
• If a motorised operation is specified the width (FFB) of 1200mm should not be exceeded.
• For correct operation the windows must be fitted plumb and square within the masonry openings.
G = 300
Drilling variant 2 (sash)
turning lock concealed
(alternatively with jig DSV ZABL0030-....)
12 - 19