6.2 Information and instructions
Information and instructions
To fulfil our obligation for information and instruction, the following is available to dealers, fabricators,
lock and key services, architects, planners and users on request:
– Catalogues, brochures,
– Instructions for installation, operation, maintenance and care
– Consultation from our employees
In the case that product characteristics are not precisely specified in our catalogues, brochures, performance
descriptions, etc., your requirements for individual products must be specially agreed with us.
The applicable standards that specify the basic and additional requirements on the particular products
should serve as a guide.
Instruction chain of responsibility
To ensure proper selection of products as well as installation, operation, maintenance and care, the following
– Architects and planners are obliged to request and observe all required product information
– Dealers are obliged to observe all product information and instructions, and in particular to
request all required instruction manuals from us and pass them on to the fabricators.
– Fabricators are obliged to observe all product information and instructions, and in particular
to request all required operating instructions and care instructions from us and pass them on to
contractors and users.
130 Last update: 11.01.2013